（Scope of application)
1. The accommodation contract and related agreements entered into by the hotel with the guest shall be in accordance with the provisions of these general terms and conditions, and any matters not provided for in these general terms and conditions shall be in accordance with laws and regulations or generally established customs.
2. If the Museum agrees to a special agreement to the extent that it does not contravene laws, regulations and customs, such special agreement shall prevail notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
（Application for Accommodation Contract)
1. A person who wishes to apply for an accommodation contract with the hotel is requested to provide the following information to the hotel.
(2)Date of stay and estimated time of arrival
(3)Accommodation charge (In principle, based on the basic accommodation charge shown in Appendix Table 1.)
(4)Other matters deemed necessary by the Museum
2.In the event that a guest requests to continue his/her stay beyond the date of stay stipulated in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during his/her stay, the hotel shall treat such request as a new application for a contract of stay at the time such request is made.
(Formation of Accommodation Contract)
1. The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel accepts the application described in the preceding article. However, this shall not apply when the hotel proves that it did not give its consent.
2. When a contract of accommodation has been concluded pursuant to the preceding paragraph, payment shall be made by the date designated by the hotel, within the limit of the basic charge for the period of stay (3 days if the period exceeds 3 days).
3.The deposit shall first be applied to the room charge ultimately payable by the guest, and in the event that the provisions of Articles 6 and 18 apply, the deposit shall be applied in the order of penalty followed by compensation, and any remaining amount shall be returned upon payment of the charges pursuant to Article 12.
4.In the event that the reservation deposit as specified in Paragraph 2 is not paid by the date designated by the hotel pursuant to the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall cease to be effective. However, this shall apply only in the event that this hotel has notified the guest to that effect when designating the due date for payment of the application fee.
(Special clause that does not require the payment of an application fee)
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may accept a special agreement that does not require the payment of the application fee as specified in the same paragraph after the contract is concluded.
2.In the event that the hotel does not request payment of the application fee as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the date for payment of said application fee, the hotel will treat the application as having complied with the special agreement stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
(Refusal to enter into an accommodation contract)
1. The hotel may refuse to conclude an accommodation contract in the following cases
(1)When an application for accommodation is not in accordance with these terms and conditions
(2)When there is no room available due to full occupancy
(3)When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to conduct himself/herself in a manner contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good morals in connection with the stay.
(4)When the person who intends to stay at the hotel is recognized as having an infectious disease
(5)When a guest is requested to bear a burden exceeding a reasonable range with regard to accommodation
(6)Natural disasters When we are unable to accommodate guests due to a breakdown of the facilities or other unavoidable reasons
(7)When the case falls under the provisions of Article 5 of the Enforcement Ordinance of the Shizuoka Prefecture Ryokan Law.
(Right of the guest to cancel the contract)
1.The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by making a request to the hotel.
2. In the event that a guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the guest (except in the event that this hotel specifies the due date for payment of the application fee and requests payment thereof pursuant to Article 3, paragraph 2, and the guest cancels the accommodation contract prior to such payment), this hotel shall charge a penalty fee as listed in Appended Table 2. ), the hotel will charge a penalty fee in accordance with the provisions listed in Appended Table 2. However, in the event that this hotel accepts the special contract stipulated in Article 4, Paragraph 1, it is only when this hotel has notified the guest of the obligation to pay the penalty charge in the event that the guest cancels the accommodation contract when accepting the contract.
3. In the event that the guest does not arrive at the hotel by 8:00 p.m. on the day of stay (or 2 hours after the estimated time of arrival, if such time has been specified in advance), the hotel may deem that the contract of stay has been cancelled by the guest and treat it as such.
(The museum’s right to terminate the contract)
1. The accommodation contract may be cancelled in the following cases
(1) When it is recognized that the guest is likely to commit an act contrary to the provisions of the law, public order, or good morals in connection with the accommodation, or when it is recognized that the guest has committed such an act.
(2) When it is clearly recognized that the guest has an infectious disease
(3)When the guest is requested to bear a burden exceeding a reasonable range in relation to accommodation
(4)When we are unable to accommodate due to force majeure such as natural disasters
(5) When the case falls under the provisions of Article 5 of the Enforcement Ordinance of the Shizuoka Prefecture Ryokan Law.
(6) (2) When a guest does not comply with the rules and regulations of the hotel (limited to those necessary for fire prevention), such as smoking in the bedrooms, tampering with fire-fighting equipment, etc.
(Registration for lodging)
1.Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of their stay.
(1)Name, age, gender, address and occupation of the guest
(1)For foreigners, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
(3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4)そOther matters deemed necessary by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
2. When a guest intends to make payment of the charges as stipulated in Article 12 by a method that can be substituted for currency, such as a room voucher or credit card, the guest is requested to present them in advance at the time of registration as stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
( Room usage time )
1. Guests may use their rooms from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. the following morning. However, in the case of consecutive stays, the guest may use the room all day except for the day of arrival and the day of stay.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may accept the use of a room outside the hours specified in the preceding paragraph. In such cases, the following additional charges shall apply
(1) 1000 yen per person per hour for up to 3 hours in excess
(2) 100% of the room charge equivalent over 3 hours
(Compliance with usage rules)
1.Guests are required to abide by the rules of use established by the hotel.
(Hours of operation)
1.The hours of operation of the main facilities of the hotel are as follows, and the hours of operation of other facilities will be announced in the brochures provided, posted in various places, and in the service directory in the guest rooms.
(1)Front Desk and Other Service Hours
・There is no curfew.
・Front Desk Service 1:00 a.m.
(2) Service hours for food and beverage facilities, etc.
・Breakfast 7:00~9:30 a.m.
2. The hours in the preceding paragraph may be changed temporarily if necessary or unavoidable.
In such cases, we will notify you by an appropriate method.
(Payment of fees)
1.The breakdown of the accommodation charge payable by the guest shall be as listed in Appendix 1.
2. The payment of the accommodation charge in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the time of the guest’s check-in in currency or by a method acceptable to the hotel, such as accommodation vouchers, credit cards, etc., which can be substituted for currency.
3. Room charges shall apply even if the guest voluntarily does not stay in the room after the hotel has provided the room to the guest and made it available for use.
(Responsibility of the Museum)
1. In the event that the hotel causes damage to the guest in the performance of the accommodation contract and related agreements, or in the event of non-fulfillment of such agreements, the hotel will compensate for such damage. However, this shall not apply if the damage is not caused by reasons attributable to the hotel.
2. The hotel has received the appropriate mark from the fire department, and has taken out inn liability insurance in case of fire or other emergency.
(Treatment in the event that the contracted room cannot be provided)
1. If the hotel is unable to provide the guest with the contracted room, the hotel will, with the consent of the guest, mediate other accommodations under the same conditions as far as possible.
2. If, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel is unable to arrange other accommodations, it will pay a compensation fee equivalent to the amount of the penalty, which will be applied to the amount of compensation for damages.
However, if there is no reason attributable to the hotel for not being able to provide the room, no compensation fee will be paid.
(Handling of Deposited Items, etc.)
1. In the event of loss, damage, or other loss of or damage to articles, cash, or valuables left at the front desk by a guest, the hotel will compensate for such damage, except in cases where such damage is caused by force majeure.
However, with regard to cash and valuables, the hotel will compensate for damages up to 100,000 yen if the type and value of such items are requested by the hotel and the guest fails to disclose such information.
2.In the event that a guest brings into the hotel any articles, cash or valuables that have not been left at the front desk, and that are damaged or lost due to the intentional or negligent act of the hotel, the hotel shall compensate for such damage. However, the hotel will compensate for damages up to 100,000 yen for items for which the type and value were not disclosed in advance by the guest, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the hotel.
(Storage of guests’ baggage and personal belongings)
1. If a guest’s baggage arrives at the hotel prior to his/her stay, the hotel will take responsibility for its safekeeping only if the hotel understands this prior to the arrival of the baggage, and will hand it over to the guest when he/she checks in at the front desk.
2.If a guest’s luggage or personal belongings are left at the hotel after the guest has checked out, and the owner is found, the hotel shall contact the owner and request instructions from him or her. However, if the hotel does not receive instructions from the owner, or if the owner cannot be identified, the hotel will keep the property for 7 days, including the day of discovery, and then report the matter to the nearest police station.
3. In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, the responsibility of the hotel for the custody of the guest’s baggage or personal belongings shall conform to the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of paragraph 1, and to the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same article in the case of the preceding paragraph.
(Responsibility for parking)
1. When a guest uses the parking lot of the hotel, regardless of whether or not the guest has deposited the key to the car, the hotel will lend the guest a parking space and will not be responsible for the management of the car. However, the hotel will be liable for compensation for any damage caused by the hotel’s intentional or negligent management of the parking lot.
1. In the event that the hotel suffers damages due to the intentional or negligent act of a guest, the guest shall compensate the hotel for such damages.
Appendix Table 1 Method of calculating accommodation charges (related to Article 2, Paragraph 1 and Article 12, Paragraph 1)
Note: Basic room charge is based on the rate list posted at the front desk.
Appendix Table 2 Penalty (related to Article 6, Section 2)
(Note) 1.% is the ratio of the penalty charge to the basic room charge.
2.If the contracted number of days is shortened, a penalty fee of one day (for the first day) shall be collected regardless of the number of shortened days.
3.These regulations are identical to those of the JTB (Japan Transportation Bureau) agreement.